Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fall Swapportunity!!

 photo unnamed.jpg

I totes got the best partner in the Fall Swap =) My Blog BF, Krista and I were chosen (at complete random) to be partners in this fun event!! You should be jealous! This has brought so much excitement to my crazy life, and I'm even more excited to see what the Winter/Christmas swap will be like!!


I had planned on stuffing her gift with cute tissue paper, but didn't get to. Love the way she made the boring postal box look adorbs!

 photo FS14-2_zpsad020743.jpg

Here's everything =) Window clings! An adorable halloween sign that I'm waiting to hang up on October 1st! A cute coozie for my sodas..or other cold beverages ;)
And some Essie polish!!!
 photo FS14-3_zps3ffc0a11.jpg

If you know me, I love love love nail polish, so I immediately put it on when I grabbed it from the box! Please excuse my lack of nail artistry, but I'd say I did a good job ;) The color is called "smokin' hot" and it's sooooo pretty in person!
 photo 2bd8c9f0-0c43-43da-85ad-fce03375abb8_zps29e9b55e.jpg

Oh I almost forgot about the Reese's cups! Which are snuggled in the freezer right now just waiting to be opened! 
 photo FS14-5_zps71ee3bdd.jpg


I failed to include a card in the box I gave Krista, but I'll make sure to include it next time! 
I LOVE any type of card, and I didn't even have to tell her that! She actually included 2 cards, but I forgot to take a pic of the other one ;)
 photo FS14-4_zps9f9036ab.jpg


This was sooo much fun, and it's not over yet! We're going to be swapping gifts for each season and I am STOKED! :) It's so much fun shopping for these items as well as receiving them! 

4 comments:

  1. The koozie is technically a birthday present!!!! I am so happy you love everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally have a selfie with each item, but you know why I don't ;) and yes I forgot to mention that! Whoops haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun box you got. Blog swap are so much fun. I can't wait to do the Christmas on either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely box! I have yet to sign up for any blogger swap, I'm so afraid that my gift will be lackluster (and full of cat hair).

    ReplyDelete