Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wish Upon a Wednesday// v.8

 photo f9ad54dc-6ef8-4445-9c08-c9fb8557147a_zpsab5efdde.jpg

This week we have the scandalous and very intriguing blogger from
That College Girl's Guide




Look closely: Those are Ellies!!!



Great Dane
Look at itttt :)


Mac book
It's time for an upgrade, mama needs a MacBook for school (&blogging)


Customized, personalized,Natural wood case, iphone case, graphic engraved case for iphone 4/4s,5/5s/5c, Samsung s3/s4, Aztec elephant
PLEASEEEEEEE


1. I wish this work week was over
2. I wish I was already in NOLA
3. I wish I could go back to bed



What are you wishing for??


Rules:
01. Follow your host (&cohost) with Bloglovin'
02. Leave a comment so we can all follow back
03. Grab the button and add it to your weekly wish list post
04. Make a list of your wishes (pics or words)
05. Visit the other bloggers who have linked up and comment on their post
06. Tweet, pin, and share the blog hop to help us grow as big as possible!

Interested in co-hosting? Send me an email!
sh21fhl@gmail.com



Wish Upon A Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment