Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wish Upon a Wednesday// v.3

 photo dcb38c1a-bd09-4a7a-8ab9-9dd6cac42e23_zps8b3df319.jpg

Week 3!! Woop woop! Go visit our co-host this week:
Brooke
@




none

I'm usually not the kind of person to spend a lot of money on sunnies because I end up breaking them or losing them... but I would totally be okay if someone sent these my way!

none

I LOVE these TOMS. Such a different style and fabric..


A crazy cat lady must-have...

Who wouldn't want a cat snuggie??


Blue merle Great Dane puppy at 4 months old. Sooooooo basically, I NEED HIM IN MY LIFE!!!!

Would you just look at that face?!?! 


Non-Picture wishes:
1. I wish to be single for a while.
2. I wish guys weren't such jerks.
3. I wish my bills would disappear.


What are you wishing for this week?!

Rules:
01. Follow your hosts (&cohost) with Bloglovin', GFC, and/or Twitter
02. Leave a comment so we can all follow back
03. Grab the button and add it to your weekly wish list post
04. Answer this, "What are you wishing for this week?"
05. Visit the other bloggers who have linked up and comment on their post
06. Tweet, pin, and share the blog hop to help us grow as big as possible!

Interested in co-hosting? Send us an email!
Charlotte's email: velvetandvinylscom@gmail.com
Ellie's email: sh21fhl@gmail.com





Looking for Love Online









4 comments:

  1. I know!! I'd love to find these in person. They look like they're made from a different material.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ray bans are so worth the money. I have had my pair over 6 years now and still wear them pretty much everyday. However they do need to be adjusted because they have been through the ringer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I ever decide to buy a pair I will most likely wear them completely out!!

    ReplyDelete