Monday, April 21, 2014

I don't wanna do this

I'm sooo out of my mind these days. I really miss the blog and bloglovin' and my blog friends. I've not been dating at ALL. But really..I've not had any time to date.

I just got accepted into grad school! Woot woot.. so there's that.
I'm just a two weeks away from my first 5K..in which I will be running..the entire way. Kill me now.
I'm going to New Orleans at the end of May, and I have no money.
I'm in the process of trying to find an internship that isn't considered typical for grad school.
My dog is extremely sick today, I have no idea what's wrong with him..and I'm too broke to take him to the vet.
Australia dude has been MIA..and he seems to be the only one who can turn my frown upside down.
My family is having issues, but this past weekend with family was amazing and much needed.
I really could use a drink (wine, beer, rum, etc) but I'm trying to lose weight (5k coming up ppl).
I'm painting canvas to sell and just recently made one and sold it for WAYYY less than it's worth
(I didn't realize how much work it was going to take until I finished it).
Grad school stresses me out because I don't know if I'll be able to keep my job.
If I can't work while in grad school, I can't pay my bills.
If I can't pay my bills then I'll have to pull out more student loans...ugh.

Typing this out makes me want to scream, because I've not seen it all laid out like this yet.
Notice how none of this stress is caused by online dating issues, but just real life. I've whined to multiple bloggers and friends about how I wish I could take a vacation from life and just blog for a week and catch up on reading my fave bloggers (see sidebar >>).

I have, however, began sponsoring a couple blogs, and I'm loving this! Both of these ladies are so awesome. I just love being able to sponsor them. They've both offered to help me grow my blog, and I enjoy reading both of their blogs! You can check em out here:


GRAND ADVENTURES2
Color Me Brave




I've also agreed to guest post more than a few times! I love it! I sometimes find myself catering more to other people's blogs (through guest posting and commenting) than my own. I'm sorry :( I'll try to be better!!

I'm hoping to have a date this weekend..possibly. Maybe that'll boost my spirits up just a bit.

3 comments:

  1. Aw girl, keep goin! Eat some chocolate to help with stress :)

    HCXO
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I would LOVE some chocolate, but I can't have any until one week from this Sunday after the 5k I'm running in lol thanks for your encouragement!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get a date. Nice or not, it will be good. Bad date = great post. Good date = happy night. When I dated nonstop, that's how I looked it. There was also something good coming out of the night, for me or for my readers -:)

    ReplyDelete