Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Online Dating as told by Memes


Scrolling through pics of dudes when suddenly!

love me some bearded tattooed men!  Don't know if i could deal with a beard on a daily basis, but some guys look HOT!


Hi how are you? Good & you? Great...


So Relatable!

Hurry think fast!!

Me too girl.. me too
CRAP did I just say that?!

His response:


Gnomesayin?? Bahahaaaaa

Damn dude... why you gotta ruin things?!

this makes me laugh every time lmao


"Meet me at {insert name of a local bar} tonight"

Funny
What I instantly think.


Funny Ecards


............
....


sad kitty



- Just a little humor for your Monday#2 woes... I've been really busy and kinda sorta ignoring most of the guys I've been talking to...

EXCEPT Australia dude. I cannot wait to meet him. He is so sweet and super cute (beard AND tattoos!) What more could a girl want? 

Hopefully Australia won't keep him too much longer :) Because I want him...



Link up with Charlotte & I tomorrow!! It's Wish Upon a Wednesday!!!

1 comment: