Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Hate on me

I'm not perfect..

Oh yeah, rockin' it old school with the Hannah Montana vs Selena gif ;)  (source)

I'm sure there are plenty of reasons to hate dislike me and I will admit them. And it's totally okay to not like me because of some of these reasons. Or you might just end up loving me more, because this is me ;)

(source)


1. I am honest. Sometimes I can be a complete ass and say what's on my mind without thinking. I don't intentionally try to hurt anyone's feelings, that's not my motive at all. I cannot stand when someone needs to be told the truth and other people continue to beat around the bush and won't come out and just say it. So, sometimes I do this. Usually my intentions are for the better.



(source)



2. I use curse words (too much). It enhances when I drink alcohol. I sometimes have to calm myself down. Especially if I have been offended or someone has made a negative comment about something I'm passionate about (ex: my job, family, friends etc). I seriously need to tone it down, because I'll even tell myself, hey now that's not very nice/appropriate.






3. I am a drama queen. Lady Gaga watch out because I am your competition. I over-react. I dwell on the past. I cannot help it. It's in my nature. I grew up on Disney princess movies. When I was younger, I literally would throw myself on the ground and cry just like I'd seen in the movies.
(source)

(source)
4. I love my body. I am not skinny in any form or fashion. I am not sad about this. I am okay with my body. I have one part of my body I want to change: my arms. Ughhhhh I hate my arms. They are so flabby and ugly and I hate them. I am, however, in the process of trying to tone them as well as becoming healthier. I'm in no way aiming to become a skinny person. I want to stay curvy, but I want to be healthier. I've signed up for a couch to 5K program and hope to be running successfully to do a half marathon in the fall kill me now. I have been called fat, large, big, chubby, etc. I even had a jerkface asshole in high school who nick named me twinkie because I was fat and he was an asshole. I don't care. Call me what you want. If you don't love me for me, then why are you in my life?



(source)

5. I'm a crazy ex-girlfriend. This technically only applies to the guys I really, really, really liked. There were a few that I was super glad to see go, but if I really liked you and we "broke up" or whatever.. I won't stop trying to get you back. I explained a little of this before, but really though.. it's a damn problem. Oh you have a new girl in your life? Let me stalk her. I've memorized your number, so there's not a single chance that I will be ignoring you. If I text you and you respond, you've got me hooked. I cannot let go. This is also something I HATE about myself. I wish I could turn the bat-shit crazy part of me OFF. Seriously, the crazy girlfriend meme's crack me up!!!






Well, if you want to hate me, that's fine. I try to eliminate your kind out of my life, because it's not good to have all of that negativity. Maybe I have more reasons to hate me, but I've drawn a blank. If I think of anymore I'll create a new post so I can have more haters ;) It's okay though :) Don't let people get you down! As long as you are okay with your personality that's all that matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment