Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Men say the darndest things!

This is right up my alley! If you all are familiar with the constant stupidity from boys men that I post on a weekly basis and would like to join in on the fun, link up with us!

Sh*t Men Say: Week 2

I didn't link up on week 1, but I can't miss out on this!! 
Other than sending you all over to the Hall of Lame, I'll find a new one to post!

---
Him
Me
---

Hey
Hey, what's up?
Bored lol
Well, that's no fun!
No lol I didn't think ud message back
Why's that?
Ur hot
Actually, it's really cold outside and I am freezing     why yes I am a smartass..
Awh lil nipply?


End of conversation because I didn't respond...

Now it's your turn! Grab the button and link up those crazy stories of #shitmensay. Don't have time Tuesday? The link up stays live for one week so we would still love to see them!


Duh! Danae!

6 comments:

  1. LOL I can't believe he said that.. thanks for sharing! I will have to join in on this link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right?! & thanks I love my hall of lame and I'm always taking new entries via screenshots or simply stories via email!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EW. What a creepo. Also, it's "you," not "u." Is he a grown man with a real job? Spell "you" correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, not only are his messages creepy, they are also grammatically incorrect. He probably doesn't have a job, I didn't further the conversation to find out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What website are you finding these guys at?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Currently on Plenty of Fish and Tinder. But I have tried a lot of other sites and these creeps are on all of em!!

    ReplyDelete