Monday, February 10, 2014

I'm a big kid now

Actually, I've been a big girl for a while now. I've paid my own bills for about 5-6 years now. I've graduated college and have a full-time job. I just bought my first car & love it! I live on my own, currently with a roommate, but I've lived by myself more than once in the past 5 years. I think it's safe to say that I deserve being treated like a grown woman.

The main reason I wanted to post this is because there is a new cutie that has been messaging & snapchatting me. Unfortunately, he doesn't have a beard.. but he's still kinda cute, and I might get a date out of him. finallyyyyyyy
Besides him being a cutie, he keeps calling me baby. & I don't like it. It makes me uncomfortable considering we only started talking a couple days ago. It's not even to the point where we've exchanged phone numbers.

Good morning baby
Hey baby
How's your day baby?
Baby

^He sent me one yesterday that just had the word baby alone..by itself.. wtf?

& I was like Baby, Baby, Baby..NOOOOOO
Biebs reference


It's just weird. You don't know me. I don't really know how you can replace that word without making it sound even more stupid. I would maybe be okay if you slipped it out maybe ONCE per day. This whole once per sentence thing..isn't going to work for me.

Don't judge me though because I'm still talking to him. This girl needs a free meal and hopefully movies, too. Car payments will start soon and I'll probably be even more broke than I already was!! Okay so that's not the only reason.yes it is. I haven't been out on a date since Taco Bell guy a.k.a. jerkface and WOW that was in September. Yeah..I'd like a date please, where do I sign up?

--

On another note! 

This is super early, but I'm super excited so just deal with me for a moment, or two.
I'm co-hosting a link up with Erica on the weekend of Feb. 22-23! I'll be linking up with her next week's Sunday Funday post and then co-hosting the following week! We would LOVE to have you link up with us and post on Sunday Funday. She's also looking for more people to co-host! Check her out :) Then link up with us!!



Erica Jacquline

3 comments:

  1. I'm okay with Baby whenever I've been talking to a guy the right amount of time. But when is the right amount of time? And are guys okay if we call them baby? Do you know what I don't like being called? Cute. No sir. I am not cute. I am a woman. Women are beautiful. Or gorgeous. Or sexy. You know what's cute? Kittens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I swear you and I are such opposites, which is probably why we get along so well :P and I love being called cute! Kittens are cute too! See total opposites! But I can see where that would bother you. Is adorable on the same level as cute? I'm pretty sure I've called you that bc idk if I'm comfortable calling you sexy....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, well women calling each other cute/adorable is totally different. I'm okay with that. I'm saying coming from a man it's the worst.

    ReplyDelete