Monday, November 18, 2013

Unrealistic Bull

Dating sucks. 

Just wanted to come out and say it.
And I hate being an emotional stupid girl in the relationship but let's be honest here. 

You date a guy for a 3+months, you THINK things are going great and he might be getting super close to asking you to be his girlfriend, introduce you to friends and family, and want to spend every free moment with you. Then you see a girls username on his best friends list on snapchat...and you realize..hey I know that person. 

Then of course, the crazy stalker girl comes alive and you go batshit craycray with questions to the girl trying to figure out how much he has been lying to you. Then she thankfully tells you the truth that 7 days ago...SEVEN FREAKING DAYS AGO, they went on a date together. Granted nothing happened ...but seriously!?!? 

Dude...I really liked you.

You said you really liked me too.

You lied to me.

You suck.

I hate you.

I'm trying my hardest to keep this post PG.. So I won't continue with the words that are appropriate for this post. I hope a certain "body part" rots off and you're miserable for the rest of your life.


Screw you.

No comments:

Post a Comment