Saturday, November 23, 2013

Linguistics people

You may not be the best speller in the world, but could you maybe spell the name of your town correctly? 

Don't use words like:
Gurl
Lyfe
god (please capitalize His name respectfully)
ur (this ended in 8th grade)

These are just a few suggestions. But when you've misspelled your hometown name, I've lost interest. 

This may just be a personal pet peeve of mine since I am fond of correct spelling techniques. I have found myself misspelling some words at times, but thankfully autocorrect helped me out. Usually when it corrects me once, I learn, and never make that mistake on purpose again. 


ALSO wanted to include this super hottie that I was talking to on POF. But here's where it gets "catfishy":

-he doesn't own a phone-

He has a tablet that he can text with through an email address, but no phone number. He's 28 and has his own job and place...but doesn't have a phone. Oh and I found him on Facebook..
Only has 23 friends and they are all girls! 

Next please!

No comments:

Post a Comment