Tuesday, October 1, 2013

All is well

Hello October!!!

Just wanted to inform you nice folks that everything is going so good on the dating or whatever you want to call it lol.

I (as well as Taco Bell guy) have deleted the online accounts in the dating scene! This is a wonderful thing!! 

I would, however, love to hear stories from you! Send me an email :) 
sh21fhl@gmail.com

I want to know about your crazy dating experiences!! And no worries! I will keep everything anonymous! 

Share my posts with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc! I want to get some of these stories out to the public and eventually develop into a columnist where people can send me questions or even stories and maybe others can give opinions on what they feel you should do!

Give me a shout ;)
Remember....
You might just find that one true love online <3

No comments:

Post a Comment