Thursday, August 22, 2013

Yea

So there's one guy who continues to message me every day. And I don't know if he's just terrible at making conversation
..or what his problem is. Every single response he has is around 3 words or less and it causes each lead I give in the conversation to come to an end. 

Hey
Hi! How are you today?
Good u
Good- had a really long day at work but glad to be home
That's good
....
....
.....
Nothing for like 3 hours then..


Hey

(At this point I'm like screw this lol this is boring .. But I try)
Hey what's up
nm 
Well that sounds like fun..
Nah

....
....
.....
Zzzzzzzzzzz

Really?!
So freaking lame. Learn how to chat people. How am I supposed to get excited about hanging out with you if you can't even keep up a simple chat conversation? Not gonna happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment