Monday, August 5, 2013

Soakin up some sun!

Well the beach is absolutely beautiful. I met a guy here- I don't like him. at. all.

I guess signing up for this and mentioning in my about me: 
"I'm only here for a week lets hang out" means I want to have sex with random guys. How do you explain that you just want someone to hang out with you- go to the beach- maybe be romantic somehow idk lol.

It would probably help if I had any clue as to what I want in regards to relationships, friendships, whatever....
I have no idea

I don't feel like being in a relationship right now. My ex basically cheated on me and I'm still not over that and I don't want to rebound.

BUT
I want to hang out with a cute guy ya know?!

Oh yeah!! There was this realllyyyyy cute guy at this fish market down the street. I have a feeling I'll be buying some fish soon ...maybe once a day. This could get expensive.

Going for a bike ride ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment